Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{Twenty Nine}

Simple Phone Calls:

Today my friend Andrea called me out of the blue. We talk sometimes at church in passing but we both have little ones and callings that take up a lot of time. She wanted to catch up and get some lunch. Of course I couldn't leave work today but am looking forward to the day that we can sit and chat while our little ones probably terrorize one another, but in a loving way I assure you. I find her so inspiring. She is a mother of four and does the most amazing projects I have ever seen! Almost everything she does is on a budget and she always finds awesome deals at thrift stores and antique shops. Some days I envy her. I wish that I could be as put together as she is and a home as beautifully decorated as hers. But, then I realize that she is just like me. She find the time to be thankful for the little things and to still be a great person. She was one of my first friends when we moved to Arkansas and I am so grateful for her warm welcoming. It is people like Andrea who help me to see the good in myself. And that is a good thing :)

Go to Andrea's blog: jandaandco.blogspot.com

Look at how amazing she is at making things out of stuff around your home and send her some love!

No comments: