Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mischief and Mayhem! OH MY!


Ugh I know it has been FOREVER since I posted about my little boogers, but I feel that this is appropriate to share. Now that the boys are bigger and can walk and climb and run they have figured out how to sneak out of their playpen at work. They both get together, pull it in on themselves, climb over, and then pull it back into an upright position. I only know this because I had to put them back in to figure out how they got out. {maybe I should record them breaking out of jail!} We had to break apart the play pen into two smaller ones for nap time and now "time out."Anyways, they have been nothing but mischevious since that day. They can now open doors. ie: the pantry door, the bathroom door, my bedroom door. All of which are places I would prefer for them not to go. So we have started locking doors and using the good ol' string trick to keep them from opening doors without locks. Also, they have learned to play with the water fountain at work and think its fun to make a mess. All of these things have made watching them a little more difficult, but it is always hilarious.






1 comment:

Whitni Watkins said...

I missed seeing pictures of the little tykes. They are so cute. I love that they are sticking their fingers into the spout of the water faucet on the cooler. PRICELESS!
hopefully they wont get their fingers stuck