Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Halloween


Yes this is SUPER LATE, but I finally found the few pictures that were taken on Halloween. I had intentions of retaking our Halloween pictures the following weekend because it was probably one of the most miserable days of my life. Kevin decided to go to work that day and didn't get home until 4:45 and we had to leave at 6. This is not a good time frame for the four of us to get ready in. On top of him being late, he didn't have his phone which left me worrying instead of getting ready. After rushing to get out of the house we had a wonderful evening with friends. We went to church for Trunk or Treat then went to the Bradford's for food and festivities. We even took the babies on a "hayride" around the neighborhood. They loved it and it was so much fun. I'm excited for next year because they will be big enough to collect candy! {i love candy} Here are a few pictures of that day, forgive me for not looking my best.




 

The boys were Thing 1 (Aiden) & Thing 2 (Cooper). Kevin was Brett Michaels and I was a Powder Puff Player (girl football player).





1 comment:

Rachel said...

ok those costumes are the cutest thing i have ever seen. that was such a good idea!