Friday, October 9, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone??

I just checked my blog today for the first time in I don't even know how long and realized its been almost a month and a half since I've updated! Holy COW!!! I've been so bad at updating lately but we have been so busy with remodeling the shop, going to Arizona, and now its Auction time... blah! Oh, and on top of that I'm taking two online classes. EEK! Most of the time I feel overwhelmed with whats going on, but I am so thankful for my Kev, seriously without him in my life I dunno what I would be doing. I can't say it enough! Good news is that this weekend I don't have a lot of homework and/or tests so I will try to get a post up of their birthday because they are pretty hilarious.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! You're back!
Can't wait to see a post about their birthday. I'd love to see pictures of your day at the temple, too!