Wednesday, August 26, 2009

An Apology...

I must apologize to everyone who reads my blog (mostly my mom) but I am not capable of updating it every day anymore. As you can tell I have been absent for a couple of weeks now. Partially due to the fact I was on my "summer vacation" from school. Now that I am back in school it is crazy!!! My online classes are so demanding and I don't even know how they are online!!! I seriously have to do like 5 assignments each week plus 2 quizzes per class. Its INSANE!!! So here is my latest update sans pics, which will come soon (I PROMISE!!).

*We cut the boy's hair and it is super short and now they look even more like Kevin.
*Cooper has 6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.
*Aiden only has 3 teeth. One on top and 2 on the bottom.
*We went to Springfield for Kevin's birthday and it was tons of fun!
*WE ARE GOING TO ARIZONA IN A MONTH!!! I am super excited and can't wait to see my family.

That is all I have for tonight. I will try to post some new pics soon. <3

No comments: