Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Blog

I have decided to start a new blog that is really more about just me. I will still post about our family and what we do together on this blog, but the other one is more personal. I haven't decided yet if I want to share it with anyone but if you really feel that you would like to read about my life, leave a comment with your email address and I will invite once I decide thats what I want to do.

***I've decided to share so please leave your email and I will send you an invite :)

6 comments:

Caton said...

catonann@gmail.com

Kim said...

i would love to read it!
kimhatch@gmail.com

Kara said...

If you decide to share...
kle.design@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Count me in! (although I'm notoriously bad at keeping up with private blogs. . .)
michellebbaker{at}gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me to! pplamanda@aol.com

Amanda T.

mom/sandy said...

sandyaw53@yahoo.com