Thursday, August 6, 2009

{Twenty}

I know I have a lot of catching up but we have been busy... so heres what I was thankful for on Saturday... A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN! Well not really, Kevin's brother Jimmy came over and watched the babies while we went to a play that some kids from church were in. It was fun. While we were downtown our little town was having an Ice Cream Social. It was fun to see what potential our little town has. We got free ice cream from the Schwans man, lots of it! Plus, we discovered that our neighbor that lives nextdoor to us has a photography studio down there! She was super excited to show it off to us and she even said that she would do a "trade out" with our kids because she wants some pictures of twins. DOUBLE BONUS! I love when people take pictures of our kids, they always turn out better than mine... so I was grateful that Kev and I had some nice quality time to hang out like we were dating again. It's nice to get away from the kiddos for a little bit.

No comments: