Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've taken few pictures...

While we have had many adventures over the past couple of months I have been terrible at taking pictures. I think it's because we are so busy doing things I forget that I even have a camera or kids for that matter. But here are some that are super cute of them:
This was their first bath night. They love to splash in the water, but now they are trying to stand up which is a bad combination. So, our bath times have gotten shorter.
We went outside when it was cool one night and played in our yard.
Cooper was so pooped from our busy Father's Day extravaganza that he fell asleep on Kevin's shorts that were on the floor.
They really like the grass. Cooper is wearing clothes and Aiden is naked.
In the morning I let them roam about our house while I try to squeeze in an extra hour of sleep. One morning we found them digging in our cabinets. We have now put safety locks on them.

These were they 4th of July outfits. Cooper has blue sunglasses and Aiden has red ones. They were super cute but they didn't like wearing them. Maybe they will grow into them...

3 comments:

Caton said...

cute! where is a picture of you and kev though?!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much they've grown!! What cuties. :)

Lindsey said...

OH! They are adorable! Love the pictures and the matching clothes :o)

[This is Lindsey (Burnham) Layton by the way... I don't know if you remember me, but we went to Carson together...]