Friday, July 31, 2009

{Eighteen}

ENRICHMENT!!! Ok, so I have to admit I love enrichment activities... maybe its only because I go to ones that sound like fun? I dunno, but our RS presidency is so creative and I was totally inspired last night! We learned how to make bread in an hour from start to finish! The only downside was that I do not have a mixer... so it is in my plan to BUDGET for one! That was the second part of our activity, learning how to budget. Lets be honest, I am not exactly perfect with money. But, after listening last night and taking notes I am motivated to do much better! Plus, if I can figure out how to budget... I will be able to figure out food storage, my other nemisis! I'm so glad I went last night and was taught new tools to apply to my life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh, yes, wasn't it fun?!! I loved it, too! :)
I'm actually about to go try making that bread for the first time. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

I had fun also. I have everything I need by the leitchen, which I can't find anywhere! I guess I am going to have to order it online.
Amanda