Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New You?

Last year I didn't make any Resolutions because I didn't really know what to hope for or to expect in 2009. However, this year I have thought long and hard about what I really want to achieve in 2010.


* Officially change my name
*Develop & Stick to a good "Bed Time" routine for myself.
*Be more Organized & Clean with day to day things like laundry, the kitchen, and bathrooms.
*Keep a 3.5 average in school
*Get in to better shape & work out more often
*Eat Healthier
*Read my Scriptures more often

I think that if I can stick to these goals and accomplish them I will be a better & happier me.

4 comments:

Caton said...

those are all great and attainable goals, good luck my friend

Whitni Watkins said...

Read scriptures?! oh Jacque, it still catches me off guard you are all churchy now but I like it. and you stil haven't changed your name?! Come on girl get on it...hahah :-)

Malissa Cordova said...

Sounds just like my list...even the changing my name part!! I have been married for 10 years and my social security number is still under my maiden name!! Maybe this year I will change it...we'll see!! Good luck with the new you!!

p.s. I love your header pic!!

Kara said...

Start with the scripture reading and make that a priority in your life...everything else will fall in place. You will find you will have more time than you did before to accomplish the rest. Best wishes for 2010!