Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{Day Five & Six}

So I'm not gonna lie, my weekend was extremely busy followed by an extremely long trip home Sunday. Yes ALL DAY SUNDAY! Anyways... Friday & Saturday were the days of our big Denver Sale. I was a bit apprehensive going into the whole thing because last year was not a good sale, and this year I was faced with adversity! Nevertheless, I sucked it up and went. Oh, and just my little cherry on top, did I mention this is my final week of summer school and I haven't turned in any of my psychology homework? Yeah. I was freaking out over this weekend. However, my portion of the sale (the office) went SUPER DUPER GREAT! We used a new company to run our office and I was nervous. As would any one else be when it comes to your behind being on the line. But, my nerves were calmed when they took to my organizational skillz and were able to have no , yes i repeat ZERO, problems what so ever. So, in all the weekend was goo. Plus, I got most of my speech homework done and a portion of psychology read. I'm just glad that the new office worked out and that I didn't get into any trouble while there. Oh and did I mention I got to see my adorable husband? It was a good Friday & Saturday in all, and for that I am thankful!

No comments: