Sunday, August 9, 2009

{Twenty Three}


I'll be honest, ever since I got finished with Summer School I've been a little bit of a slacker, and I can't remember back to Tuesday of last week. So instead, I will substitute what I was going to put on a different post. Here are the baby babbles.

One night after feeding them their dinner, the boys were so funny! They just kept babbling and pulling their hair and telling stories. We thought it was too cute so we took some video and pictures of them. We tried to capture their "Albert Einstein"-esk hair...
Aidens silly hairdo
Cooper's wasn't as big...
These guys are hilarious! This is Cooper's newest face.


2 comments:

Kara said...

I love the bye-bye's...just melts your heart!

HEIDI said...

I loved the video...they are so fun and at such a fun age. I love the hand waves at the end...so cute!