Monday, July 27, 2009

{Day Ten + Five}

I was really hoping that today I would be able to say: I am thankful that I am done with school!
However, that is not the case. I have two homework assignments, two finals, and a survey. ICK! But I do have something to be thankful for and that is my job. Yes, I am thankful that I have an income but that is not what I am MOST thankful for! I am so grateful that, because I work for family, I am able to have such a flexible work schedule. Due to the flexibility that I have I am able to take time off when I need to do homework, take the babies to the doctor, and go to "playdates." It is so wonderful to have this ability, where with any other job I wouldnt be able to and I would totally have to pay for daycare. So that is what today is all about... my gratitude for flexability in my life.

No comments: