Thursday, October 16, 2008

Proud Papa

Kevin is an amazing dad! Every day when he comes home from work no matter how tired he is, he will always grab one or both of the boys and just play with them. Lately they have had upset tummies so they cry almost all the time if they are awake trying to get their gas out. I do as much as I can but with two babies and me there is only so much I can do alone. He is such a fantastic helper and he will change their diapers and help even in the middle of the night if I can't handle it. I try not to get him up because I know that I can always nap during the day with them and he has to work. Plus, hes a Tutton... you know how they love their sleep. Anyways, one night when I was making dinner and the boys were upset he started walking around our house and singing a silly song to them. I took a video of it just to show everyone how amazing he is.




No comments: